1° THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
It is quite possible to browse the https://www.assurpol.fr/fr/ without disclosing your personal information to the publisher of the website, with the limits that this imposes in terms of access to some of the information and services offered.
The provision of personal information (surname and first name, company name, function in the company, e-mail address, professional telephone number, etc.) to ASSURPOL is an obligation if you wish to receive a quote, make contact or submit an unsolicited application.
2° SECURING PERSONAL DATA
ASSURPOL implements a variety of security measures to preserve the security of your personal information:
- Use of state-of-the-art encryption to protect your personal data transmitted online,
- Use of computers and servers in a secure environment to store and process your data,
- Restricted access to personal information for employees who need to perform specific work (preparation of quotes, invoicing, etc.).
3° THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ASSURPOL has a very strict personal data processing policy consisting of never giving, lending, renting or reselling them to third-party organisations.
All processing of your personal data collected on the website https://www.assurpol.fr/fr/ is carried out directly by members of the ASSURPOL team authorized for this purpose.
You therefore agree to the principle of processing your personal information for the purposes described in the contact forms as well as in the paragraph below so that we better understand your needs in terms of products and services of other structures.
4° THE PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
ASSURPOL carries out manual or automated processing of your personal data according to specific purposes:
- The data collected via the information entry forms on the website (contact, quote request, recruitment) are used to send quotes, create or develop a commercial relationship, recruit trainees and/or employees.
- The data collected during the playback of videos posted on specialized platforms is necessary to be able to access these third-party sites and execute their requests.
- The data collected when using the social network access buttons is necessary to be able to carry out the requests of these third-party sites.
5° COLLECTION OF COLLECTION CONSENT
For all types of personal data collection via its website, ASSURPOL uses devices to receive your explicit consent:
- For the acceptance of data collection when filling out contact forms,
- For the acceptance of cookies when displaying the warning banner
ASSURPOL saves the collections of consent to the collection of personal data in order to be able to make them available to the CNIL and any other control body on simple request.
6° THE DURATION OF DATA CONSERVATION
The retention period of your personal data varies according to their nature and the technology used for their collection:
- For all your personal data collected by cookies, the retention period is a maximum of 13 months,
- For all your data collected by a form, the retention period cannot exceed 36 months.
7° THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
ASSURPOL does not transfer your personal data to third countries, whether located inside or outside the European Union.
8° AUTHORIZED PROVIDERS
ASSURPOL uses the services of authorized service providers to facilitate the processing of personal data that you use on the website…
9° THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF INTERNET USERS
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016, and the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have a set of rights relating to your personal data.
You can exercise these rights by contacting the publisher of the website directly:
- By mail: ASSURPOLTour W – Secteur Arche Sud – 92085 Paris la Défense Cedex
- By phone : + 33 (0) 1 47 76 53 33
- Bye-mail :email@example.com
9.1° The right of access to data
Within the legal framework defined by the GDPR, you can at any time make a written request for the communication of your personal data.
To do this, you can use the model letter created by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exerciser-son-droit-dacces.
9.2° The right to rectify data
The legislation relating to personal data allows you to request the modification or rectification of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information relating to yourself or to a deceased close person.
To do this, you can use the model letter produced by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-inexactes-obsoletes-ou-perimees.
9.3° The right of opposition for legitimatereasons
Within the legislative framework defined by the GDPR, you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time for the following reasons:
- Opposition to the use of data collected in the context of commercial prospecting operations,
- Opposition based on legitimate grounds.
To do this, you can use the model letter drawn up by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/sopposing-lutilisation-commerciale-de-ses-coordonnees.
9.4° The right to data portability
Within the legislative framework defined by the GDPR, you can at any time request to recover your personal data in an open and machine-readable format, in order to store them on another medium or to transmit them to another information system for their reuse.
To do this, you can use the model letter proposed by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exerciser-son-droit-dacces.
9.5° The right to delete data
The legislation relating to personal data allows you to request the deletion of all your data which has been recorded on the ASSURPOL website.
To do this, you can use the model letter proposed by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/supprimer-des-informations-vous-concernant-dun-site-internet.
9.6° The processing of yourrequests
ASSURPOL undertakes to respond to your requests relating to personal data within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed 1 month from receipt thereof.
ASSURPOL reserves the right to refuse requests relating to data characterized either by a manifestly malicious intention, or by a repetitive and abusive nature.
10° THE DATA RESPONSIBLE